Sunday, July 15, 2012

Final Destination: Islands of Adventure - July 15

Obviously, I went to Universal again to day, hence the "Islands of Adventure," and we had a lot of fun... I went on the hogwarts ride and they all deserted me.... So then I went on the Dragon Challenge ride (no wait for single riders) and there was a slight problem. As we were pulling out of the loading area, the ride stopped completely! It took like 20 minutes for them to come out and tell us that I had to switch places with a woman in a knee brace because THEY should have put her on the end of the row. A woman from the row in front of me freaked, screaming "Let me out, let me out!" So, they did.
I got REALLY nervous just sitting there, remembering the openning seen from Final Destination 3 (with the roller coaster).
The ride went on as planned and it was fun. The people in the first row (related to woman who freaked) demanded a free ride, and for some reason or another, I stuck with them and went on again. This time, I was in the first row, with them! It was sooooooooo much cooler. I also found out that the lady who flipped out and got off the ride got free EXPRESS passes to all the other rides.... Just goes to show: "Always make a scene, drama queeen!" ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment