Saturday, May 26, 2012

ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE - May 26


Another day in the life of a maid.... Except for the part where I got LOBSTER... but i'll get to that later.
Anyway, I woke up this morning at my sister's house in her father's 20-something-year-old bed. It used to be a waterbed but like 11 years ago I popped it and it was replaced with a reg. mattress.... I use WAY TOO MANY "..."s! ANY-WHOSSLEHOFF... You heard me. So my sister (oldest of four) came in singing and opened the blinds. I got up, suprisingly unreluctant, and popped in my eyeballs (contacts). Then we set off to work!!!
I started by vacuuming the cobwebs from the entire first level. And, then I used the ECO-FRIENDLY "Tough and Tender" to scrub down the walls, sink, toilet, and floor in the bathroom. I cleaned all the mirrors and windows, vacuumed in the living room and computer room.... and in Novia's room. (Novia =  oldest sister) For lunch we got Lobster from Sendick's which turned out to be a BAD IDEA. Let's just say I got "sick."

After LUNCH, Novia took a nap and I messed around on facebook.comthe sims social... When she got up I took the stuff outta de dryer, went back online, got yelled at, then moved the stuff from the washer into the dryer... Then I went and swept, scrubbed, and slapped light blue paint onto the stairs. After that I had to go home because my friend, Adam, DramaLover18 (viewer discretion advised!!!) said he was picking me up at 5:30pm... I was traded off at Culver's in Mequon and we stopped at subway for... Dinner? I went online and told Ni-chan, Adam, that I was home (at 5:24pm) but I " proly wont b ready till 6...." cuz I had 2 showa. So at 5:45pm I was out and ready when he was...
~ BTW: Ni-chan is Japanese for "little sister"! ^.^ ~
So I ate my sub (Foot long on Italian bread, Bacon and American Cheese - toasted, lettuce, pickles and EXTRA black olives) and watched "Wings" with my madre and at 6 no one was there.... I just found a post fm Ni-chan on Facebook, "On my wy to your house! :)" which he apparently sent at 6:56pm... GYAAAAAAA!!!! He and our friend Heather, whose blog\tumblr is iLiveForTheNight, (viewer discretion advised!!!) finally arrived, parked across the street at 19:02 (7:02pm) to get me. Then we went and picked up Adam's friend, Emily, and went to Wal-Mart to pick up baking ingredients for RED VELVET CAKE and I bought a swimming suit top... MY FIRST BIKINI!!! We bought junk food and Mountain Dew as well.
Then we went to CITGO, where the terrorists go, to cash Adam's paycheck, and buy Monster "BFC". 

Then, across the street, we picked up 2 pizzas from Little Caeser's and FINALLY drove back to Adam's house. We turned on "Jackass 3D" and throughout the ENTIRE movie I have been writing this blog, plus through the credits and now it's been like 5 minutes since THOSE ended and now I'm alone with Heather in Adam's house while he and Emily went to pick up his mom from work... Wait! I think I hear them.... NOPE. Heather is reading off gay quotes and comics... "I don't think there's a man alive that could keep up with my [sex] drive..." she says... (she was NOT quoting anything) O.O
Please come back soon, Ni-chan!!!
Tha's about it... and YES I am sleeping over at his house... Don't worry, he's gay. :P
Next we be watchin' BBC's "Sherlock."

No comments:

Post a Comment