Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BOUNDARIES - 53012

Today I started reading BOUNDARIES by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. It seemed to me to be pretty basic stuff... Just read the cover:

Basically take responsibility or "ownership" of yourself and be responsible TO others. I'm only on page 38, but it is all mostly stuff I already knew...
other messages include "Just say no," and "Honesty is the best policy," though not in those traditional words. :P Also, let in the good things and keep out the bad! Despite the increasingly religous aspects, the advice in BOUNDARIES is quite relevant and should not be limited to the Christian community. I recommend this book for anyone with trouble saying no or helping TOO much! :)
THANKS FOR READING>>>
Now I'm off to see the Wizard.... the wonderful Wizard of Wal-Mart! ^.^

iliveforthenight drew this for me!!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment