Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TheWollmerBlog.SidewalkChalk.LOL - July 11

This morning the kids and I went for a run! OMG, we did like 4 laps around the block, imitated some cranes, and then went in the house. Before that, we watched "George of the Jungle" for the third time, and AFTER, played Barbies... (BLEH! = Barbie Roberts) Did u know Barbie's last name was Roberts? No joke! (almost wrote "lol")
I told the kids like 10 "spooky scaries" (as Izzy calls them) and we had a dance party to the oldies! ^.^ We had pizza + carrots for lunch, and I tried pizza in ranch for the first time ever (never.again)... After lunch we played hide and seek and i had them do some Summer HW! ;) Finally, we watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakual" and went outside to draw with chalk on dee sidewalk mon! :P Where, I indulged myself in a little "free advertisement."
I'll include a youtube link later! =D
Next = Dinner --> pool --> shower --> Bachelorette --> BED (blog). BTW Sean got kicked off, YAY! :3 Oh God, I'm one-of-those! *sobs* The End

No comments:

Post a Comment