Saturday, July 7, 2012

Love Is Universal - July 7

Guess what I did today! Give up? I went (with Brother, Tracy, and the kids) to Universal Orlando!!!! ^.^ So... Blow by blow? Ok!
We put on sunscreen while waiting in line for our pre-ordered tickets, and... Skip ahead? The line for the new Dispicable Me ride was WAY too long, so we went into Shrek 4D, which was awesome!!! It was the perfect start to the most epic theme park experience of my life - too much enthusiasm? LOL So after Shrek, we went to Mel's, a cute little 50's diner in the middle of Universal - they had AMAZING burgers. After lunch, me and the famn damily went on Tracy's favorite ride, E.T. In the ride, we needed passports (ET said our names!) and before I could give my name, Brother said, "Ginger" which I had said earlier as a joke saying, "can we use fake names?" - I should have seen it coming ... The kids had so much fun that we went on again! On our way in, I clumsily bumped into one of the bar thingies (result: massive bruise, high on hip).
Nest we went to Woody's Kid Zone (or so we thought) and the kids played for a bit, thenwe went on a water slide which was definately meant for kids! On our way to the Simpson's ride, we stopped to see the animal show, which was basically the same as the one in Cali, but with an Asian Ottor of some sort... The line for the Simpson's ride was extremely long, but was well worth the wait! It was a virtual roller coster of death! Christie would have loved it. Sideshow bob tried to kill us, and I saw Smithers dressed as cupid!!! Lawl
So after that, we were gonna try out Men In Black Alien Attack, but Izzy didn't meet the height requirement... :( So after a random tangeant of nonsense, I ended up in the single riders line, which only lasted like 30 seconds, and was done with the ride in no time. I got the highest score of my group, leading us to the highest average (some people just don't know how to shoot a gun)! ^.^ I was able to reach the other side of the park in time to join them on Terminator 2 - 3D (they don't call me Legs for nothing), and it was even better than I remembered (from California).
Then we ate at a Monster cafe, and sat outside the Despicable Me ride to watch the Universal Super Star parade... Video: coming soon! After that, the line was still WAY too long, so we left. It's hard to believe this took up 6 hours! Oh well. LOL
P.S. The Meal Deal = NOT worth it, unless you're staying ALL day... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment