Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Events Among the Uneventful - June 13

I spent the majority of today packing my giant blue suitcase, and while I got to work on my travel case (for the road trip down), I found my long-lost Norwalk Lock Co. key from my preformance in "The Foreigner." Around 14:00, my sister-in-law, Tracy, called my mother's cell (mine has been MIA all week) to tell me that the new people wanna move in early, so we might leave for Florida on Thursday evening.
That means I should be ready by 17:00 tomorrow, "Just in case." Not sure how Ima work that around my 17:00 appointment to DONATE BLOOD tomorrow... But, they'll probably let me donate right after Anime Club (at 13:00?)
Right after we hung up, I went to pack my laptop back in its case - to cart it to the library - when, lo and behold, my phone was resting inside the case, right where the cord should be kept. BTW: I did check said "case" when searching for my cell phone a few days ago... Now, if only I could remember where I left my charger! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment