Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hairy Leg Night - June 27

This morning I awoke later than planned (7:45) and had to rush through preparing the two kids for vacation bible school... Now, 15 minutes may not seem like much, but it could be the difference between life and death when babysitting! My quest for speed was dettered by the children, who - as if to mock my inefficiency - sluggishly drudged through their morning routine. I even forgot to brush their teeth! D=
We arrived at the church late, of course, and before we exited the vhicle, my shy little 4-year-old niece said, "You can go with Trenten's class today... My won't be scared..." It would have been more touching if I was a morning person, and if she hadn't broken said promise as soon as we entered the Group Zero "box." LOL
After VBS, we returned to the house for lunch; we had pizza - again! We spent like two hours at the pool, which is A LOT for these two... I saw a couple cute guys, but they were probably taken. At home again, we did some coloring. :P Then, for dinner we all had hot dogs or brots, corn on the cob, and pasta salad. Brother is obsessed with his new grill!
Trenten and Izzy played a little more, then we colored a bit... 



Before bed they watched some tv. I took a shower while Brother put the kids to sleep. I was going to ask Tracy to put my hair in a french braid, but when I came out of the bathroom, all the lights were off. It was only 21:00 eastern time! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment