Sunday, July 1, 2012

PLAY Day Not Pay Day - July 1

Tried the youth service at River Run in Oviedo, FL. Apparently can't make real sentences. Not today. Watched a guy get hog tied (at church), and kept saying, "They did the feet wrong... Haven't they ever tied some one up before?!" He was bound to symbolize how our sins can keep us from sharing God's good news. In the end, when they removed the tape from his mouth, the good news was "Free ice cream sandwiches."
There was a pool party at 14:00, but I didn't go because I went to the world's biggest MacDonald's, in Orlando. I don't like MacDonald's, but I went with the family, so...  Anyvay! After THAT, we went to DISNEY WORLD!!!! Well, not really... Downtown Disney. I ran over a little girl by the Lego store, while looking for my brother and sister-in-law. I apologized thuroughly, but her father pulled her away only saying, "No, no. No-" I felt really crappy.
I'm losing my voice again... God luck babysitting, right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment