Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy New Year - June 17


The 19th year begins anew on this, my 18th birthday. I awoke around 9:30, Eastern-Standard Time & immediately started unloading the truck again. We saw some Red Faced Cranes, or whatever they're called... After a while I decided to take a break for breakfast. I had a cinnamon and raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese and a glass of milk.... Not gonna lie, kinda look like boobs.


 Near the end, Brother came in the house singing "Happy Birthday," and of course, Tracy joined in. Then, it was back to moving! The Direct TV guy was already here when I crawled out of bed, this morning... His name is Steve, and he helped us bring the couch in off the truck!
We finally got my bed set up, so I don't have to sleep in my nephew's room again tonight! :P Now that there's a dresser in "my room" I finished unpacking my clothes and stuff... For dinner, we all went to Shogun, an awesome hibachi resaurant, where Brother got 50% off his meal and our waitress performed a gong ceramony for my birthday and gave me a free icecream! I'm not sure why I tell people things and then get embarassed when they make a big fuss... Is something wrong with me?! LOL
Tracy and I went to the mall to check out Hot Topic, but it closed at 18:00 since today is Sunday. So then, we went to Target to get some shower curtains - Man, that shit's expensive! Anyway, I looked for some shorts, but found nothing of interest. Now Brother is watching golf. Bleh! I kinda want some poopcorn... (I am aware I said "poop" - laugh it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment