Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sanctuary - June 16


This morning, Tracy and I went down for the continental breakfast and the dining room was packed....
Tracy: "I've never seen so many people... At a hotel."
Me: "I have, in cosplay... Anime con." LAWL
At a gas station in Florida, I set off Tracy's car alarm... Oops! But, later at Burger King, she did the same thing!!!! ^.^
When we arrived at their new house (finally), I the Spanish influence on the architecture in Oviedo became clear to me! The interior was even more Spanish.... We began unloading the Penske Truck immediately, along with the car. Then, Tracy and I went to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping. When we returned, we popped a pepperoni pizza in the oven and continued with the moving process. We still aren't done, but we have two out of four beds already set up.... Mine is not ready yet, of course.
You know, I just realized how dull my life really is... I'm sorry if you're still reading this! :( Maybe it'll be better tomorrow, though I doubt it! :P We lost the cat for a while, but he was chillin' in the walk-in, master bedroom closet. I started hanging some of my clothes up, but there aren't enough hangers.
Haha! I just realized that you won't have access to this for a while, so you'll probably have some catchin' up to do! :P (no wifi yet) Ooh! and  there may or may not be a baby alligator. This cat is SOOOOOOOO lovey... Just don't pick him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment