Tuesday, June 26, 2012

On the Road Again - June 15

For those of you who may be checking out my blog from the wifi history at the Country Inn & Suites in Indianappolis or Cordele, I appritiate your curiosity and invite you to continue reading my blog and join me in the MANY adventures I plan to have this summer... That's actually why I started this blog! ^.^
This morning, Tracy and I TOTALLY saw Octo-mom on the freeway!!! LOL. And I spent the majority of the trip drawing scenes for an interactive flashpro game that I plan to work on this summer.... Ni-chan is hopefully going to send me a CD with the program on int, in Florida. I actually owe alot of my inspiration to Pacthesis! ^.^
So my liscense expires on Sunday (because It's my 18th birthday), and I'm not sure how to renew it while out of the state... D: Any ideas? I'd be very greatful if they worked... even if they don't, I'd appritiate the effort! ^.^
OMG!!! Heather, guess what!? I saw this kid who looked EXACTLY like Kyle Hoffman, if he were black, I mean... LOL (Same build, facial features, and even the earring! LOL) O.o
You should make Derpinderpderpclaire and Dramalover18 to READ MY BLOG!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment