Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Warm Rain - June 24

I braided Isabelle's hair this morning and Tracy's parents left after breakfast. We all went to a nondenominational christian church, where there was a blood drive going on, and enjoyed a lovely service. Brother and Tracy signed Trenten and Izzy up for Vacation Bible School and I signed up as a volunteer.... Ima try to get  the people to write a note saying that I did comunity service from 9-10, monday through friday.
We ate lunch at the Town House restaurant, which has a Harley Davidson theme - "Wait! But aren't we in Florida!?" O.o Still no wifi = F U, at&t!!! :| OMG! I saw a boat that said "OZONE" on the side, sadly I had not my camera... :'(
At home, I played Barbies with Izzy (and Trenten), then went back to drawing. Isabelle borrowed my camera and took some odd pics, a couple good ones, though. One of me, and one of Trenten where he looks like Clint Eastwood (I mistakenly said John Wayne). LOL


Me!
Trenten
Clint Eastwood
John Wayne
  ...Confused yet? LOL I DEFINATELY meant Clint Eastwood! ^.^
For dinner, Tracy (and Izzy) made STUFFED PASTA. Sorry, Heather... :| pokerface|: YUM! Then,  I drew more and took a shower... The End. :P (P.S. It rained ALL day)

No comments:

Post a Comment