Monday, July 2, 2012

The Voiceless Vocalist - July 2

I awoke this morning to the munchkins jumping on my bed ad pretty much beating on me... Lost my voice, FML! I took the kids to the library here, and found a wide selection of manga.... Plus, a chicken in the parking lot! Lol
No one ruin this with cock jokes, ok?! But, dudes, it walked right up to us.... It was awesome! ^.^ After THAT, we went to a HUGE park, not far down the road. The kids had fun and made a couple new friends... Too bad I had to strain my voice a bit more there.
I'm quite frustrated, though I think I'm addicted to The Glass House now. OMG! I'm sooo glad I gave it a chance even after how... crappy the first episode was. They also have me watching the Bachelorette, but I just feel bad for the guys who STAY. Form your own conclusions...

No comments:

Post a Comment